Secure Suite of Services
Access Idaho allows a public entity to avoid using a one-off service by offering a secure and fully integrated financial ecosystem of payment services. Using this powerful platform, a financial officer can view their entire fiscal landscape from one location.
The complete ecosystem of payment services are backed by NIC Inc., who annually process $26 billion in government payments. NIC Inc. also meets all Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) and is a Level 1 service provider, SSAE16-certified solution fully compliant with Federal, State, local, and industry standards that meets all Sarbanes-Oxley compliance requirements.
If you have any questions about which service(s) will best fit your needs, please contact us.
PayPort allows you to sell items and accept donations or payments through our web interface or over-the-counter. It can be used online by your customers or at a web-enabled kiosk in your office.
Turn your paper process into an online process! Perfect for license renewals, registrations, sign up forms, etc. Capable of using an API or providing you with a bulk download of data.
Take credit card payments securely anywhere. This is your PCI-compliant solution for taking payments in the field, at conferences and events, or wherever you need to collect funds outside the office.
Need a PCI compliant, reliable payment collection tool? Our payment engine plugs into any transaction-based web application. We host it and train your accounting staff on the reports.
Prompt Pay allows government employees to send a prepopulated payment link by SMS text message and/or email to citizens, eliminating over the phone or fax payment processing.
Transaction Payment Engine (TPE)
Access Idaho’s financial ecosystem is based on the TPE Payment Engine platform. TPE provides end-to-end reports broken down by department, date and transaction detail.
Find your answers quickly! Our 3-day disbursement schedule ensures that you have ample time to prepare for reconciliation.
- Multiple payment channels: web, over-the-counter, mobile and recurring payments
- Multiple payment types: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and eCheck
- Multiple fee structures: pass along or absorb service fees, or both
- Multiple merchant account configurations for large-scale departments
- Automated daily disbursements to your bank account(s)
- Chargeback disputes are handled by Access Idaho on your behalf
- Exportable, accessible real-time financial reports through easy-to-use administrative interfaces, including emailed, customized reports
- Real-time payments
- No daily minimums