A web application is a custom, online solution. We work with you to gather requirements, create a project plan, and iteratively implement feedback to build a service that’s easy for citizens to use and meets your business needs. We have worked with partners to build license renewals, issue permits, create custom searches, and streamline the process of doing business with Idaho government.
Our project management team utilizes the Scrum framework to create user stories, prioritize them, and put together a plan. This process allows us to incorporate and adapt to changes as needed, speeding up our time to market, and keeping our partners and citizens engaged throughout the project lifecycle. We work with your team to cover all bases:
- Security: all applications are PCI complaint and are regularly scanned to ensure citizen data is protected
- Design: we'll make sure your application fits the State of Idaho standards and is mobile friendly
- User Experience: prior to launch we create user testing scenarios custom to each application and user base
- Development: our talented team of developers will work their coding magic to build the application according to the requirements
- Testing: quality assurance is a key piece to a successful application and we not only test during development, we also continue checking the application post launch to make sure no balls are dropped
- Marketing: need help getting the word out about your new application? We will help market the new application by releasing press releases, posts on social media, and more!
- Support: we don't leave you high and dry after we launch; we're local Idaho residents here to help with any questions you or our users may have
We understand that accessibility is legally required in all of the work we do for our Idaho government partners. It’s also the right thing to do. We are working towards an inclusive design approach to accessibility so that everyone can have equal access to information and services.