In response to customer demand, Access Idaho is enhancing the Driver Record Dashboard to notify you when there are changes to a driver’s commercial driving privileges and/or medical certificate statuses. See a full list of status changes that will be monitored starting June 2022.
- License status
- No medical certificate
- License status changed
- Commercial license status changed
- License expired
- License class changed
- Medical certificate status changed
- Medical certificate expired
- New conviction
- New suspension
Here you can
- Build a list of Idaho driver licenses to monitor for changes.
- Purchase driver's license records at any time individually or in bulk.
- Your records are checked twice a month (early and mid-month) for new convictions and suspensions. Receive email alerts for flagged driver's license records, which are available for your review.
- View medical certification issue/expiration dates. This information is updated nightly.
- View driver's license and commercial driver's license expiration dates.
You will need
- An Access Idaho subscription. Become a subscriber.
- Your employee's Idaho driver's license number.
- $10.00 per month for service access. Contact us to begin or cancel.
- $0.14 twice a month for each license monitored.
- $9.00 for an automatic driver's license record pull following a conviction or suspension.
- $9.00 for a manual driver's license record pull.
- $95.00 per year for your Access Idaho subscription. (No charge to current subscribers.)
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER
- Subscribers receive one convenient monthly invoice. Sign up as a subscriber
A secure service from Idaho.gov