Vehicle Title Status Check
This application allows businesses, individuals, and government agents who meet the eligibility criteria set forth under Idaho Law, I.C. § 49-202,§ 49-203 and Administrative Rule No. 39.02.41, to perform real-time searches of the Idaho Transportation Department’s title and registration database.
Here You Can
- Look up the status of a title application that has recently been submitted
- See the print date of the last Idaho title issued for a vehicle if there is no title application in process
- Purchase a title record
You Will Need
- The VIN of the vehicle you are searching for
- A credit/debit card if you plan to purchase your record
- Only applications that have been recorded on the title system by either a county assessor's motor vehicle office or the Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) are accessible.
- Titles are typically mailed the business day following the title issue date. If there is a lien holder recorded, the title or electronic title record will be sent directly to the lien holder, not to the titled owner.