Idaho Driver's License/ID Card Replacement
You can replace your Idaho Driver's License and/or Identification Card online:
- You are a US citizen or permanent resident
- You are not trying to replace a Driver’s Training Permit
- Your credential is not expired or within 30 days of expiring
- Your driving privilege is Valid
- You are not adding or removing an endorsement or restriction
- You are not changing your name
- You will not receive a temporary paper (interim) credential with your receipt.
- All transactions are final. No refunds will be available.
- There is a small online service fee for using this service
- Your Credential will arrive in the mail 12-14 business days after payment is completed
- The most recent photo and signature on file with ITD will be used for this credential.
- Replacing a credential does NOT extend your current expiration date.