Idaho Driver's License/ID Card Renewal
You can renew your Idaho Driver's License and/or Identification Card online:
- You are renewing for 4 years
- Your most recent renewal was for 4 years or less
- You are between the ages of 21 and 69
- You are a US citizen or permanent resident
- You are renewing an Idaho class D driver's license or ID card
- Your driving privilege is valid or has been expired for less than 25 months
- You are not adding or removing an endorsement or restriction
- You are not changing your name
- You will not receive a temporary paper (interim) credential with your receipt.
- All transactions are final. No refunds will be available.
- Cost for Driver’s License Renewal is $35.00 plus a small online service fee
- Cost for Identification Card Renewal is $15.00 plus a small online service fee
- Your credential will arrive in the mail 12-14 business days after payment is completed
- The most recent photo and signature on file with ITD will be used for this credential.
- Renewing a credential extends your expiration date to the allowable maximum per credential/customer limitations.