Welcome To Your Idaho DMV
Temporary expanded online services now available! You may process your duplicate/renewal online if you are between the ages of 17 and 75, for identification cards, driver’s licenses, and commercial driver’s licenses (Hazmat Still Required).
- If you wish to change your address please fill out the Idaho Change of Address form, email to firstname.lastname@example.org and allow up to 24 hours for processing.
- If you need to renew your commercial learning permit, or if you are unable to process a duplicate/renewal online, please call for assistance 208-334-8736.
- For commercial driver’s licenses, there are federal requirement waivers that MAY apply to you. Please go to dmv.idaho.gov and click on the DMV COVID-19 Emergency Extension and Expanded Online Renewal Services link for more information.
Thank you for using Idaho DMV online services, where you're always first in line!
This site allows you to check the status of your license, renew your license, purchase your driving record and more.
You Will Need
- An Access Idaho Username and Password - Create Account
- Your social security number
- Your name as listed on your driver’s license
- Your birth date