Welcome To Your Idaho DMV
Temporary expanded online services now available! You may process your duplicate/renewal online if you are between the ages of 17 and 75, for identification cards, driver’s licenses, and commercial driver’s licenses (Hazmat Still Required).
- To update your address, please have your driver’s license or identification card ready, visit the online change address form. To update by mail fill out the Idaho Change of Address form and mail it in.
- If you are about to turn 18 or 21, you must wait until your actual birth date to receive a credential that does not state “under 18 or 21”. If you do not wait, you will have to purchase a duplicate card after reaching this milestone birthday to receive an updated card.
- If you need to renew your commercial learning permit, or if you are unable to process a duplicate/renewal online, please call for assistance 208-334-8736.
- For commercial driver’s licenses, there are federal requirement waivers that MAY apply to you. Please go to dmv.idaho.gov and click on the DMV COVID-19 Emergency Extension and Expanded Online Renewal Services link for more information.
Thank you for using Idaho DMV online services, where you're always first in line!
This site allows you to check the status of your license, renew your license, purchase your driving record and more.
You Will Need
- An Access Idaho Username and Password - Create Account
- Your social security number
- Your name as listed on your driver’s license
- Your birth date