SR 22/26 Insurance Filings
Here You Can
- Create a new SR 22/26
- Get instant feedback on the status for your SR 22/26
You Will Need
- An Access Idaho Username and Password create account
- Individual Access Code assigned by ITD (see below)
- Policy Number
- License Number
- Birth Date
- Effective Date
- Written Date
The SR-22 SR-26 interactive service is for use by approved insurance companies only. Security clearance is obtained through the following process:
- Complete and print the application form on your company letterhead.
- Sign the form.
- Submit the original application form to the Idaho Transportation Department, Attention: Driver Services Reinstatement Unit, PO Box 7129, Boise ID 83707-1129.
- Retain a photocopy for your records.
- The application will be reviewed and information will be verified by the Idaho Transportation Department.
- If approved, security access codes will be assigned.
- Notification of approval will be sent via email.
- Individual access codes will be assigned to authorized individuals within each company, as indicated on the application form.
- If you have questions on getting set up contact Driver Services at (208) 334-8000
- Fact Sheet