- Temporary expanded online services now available! You may process your duplicate/renewal online if you are between the ages of 17 and 75, for identification cards, driver’s licenses, and commercial driver’s licenses (Hazmat Still Required). If you wish to change your address, need to renew your commercial learning permit, or if you are unable to process a duplicate/renewal online, please call 208-334-8736 to process your credential over the telephone with a DMV Agent. For commercial driver’s licenses, refer to the Expanded Emergency Declaration under 49 CFR § 390.23 No. 2020-002 (Relating to COVID-19) for requirement waivers for transporting essential supplies, goods, equipment, and/or persons.
Your Idaho DMV Portal
Login to see your customer profile and do business with ITD in one place.
- Renew your Idaho driver's license and/or ID card
- Order a driver's license and/or ID card replacement
- Check the status of your driving privileges
- Pay reinstatement fees
- Purchase your driving record
- View your purchase history
State of Idaho Subscription Services
As a subscriber, you will receive a monthly invoice listing all Idaho.gov fee-based transactions, including detailed financial reports, for easy accounting
Learn more about becoming a subscriber
Services Available to Idaho Agencies, Cities, and Counties
To use these services for official business you must have an Idaho State Agency, City, or County email address, an active Access Idaho account and an ITD exempt user agreement on file with ITD.
Complete the ITD Exempt User Access Agreement