Temporary expanded online services now available! You may process your duplicate/renewal online if you are between the ages of 17 and 75, for identification cards, driver’s licenses, and commercial driver’s licenses (Hazmat Still Required).
- To update your address, please have your driver’s license or identification card ready, visit the online change address form. To update by mail fill out the Idaho Change of Address form and mail it in.
- If you are about to turn 18 or 21, you must wait until your actual birth date to receive a credential that does not state “under 18 or 21”. If you do not wait, you will have to purchase a duplicate card after reaching this milestone birthday to receive an updated card.
- If you need to renew your commercial learning permit, or if you are unable to process a duplicate/renewal online, please call for assistance 208-334-8736.
- For commercial driver’s licenses, there are federal requirement waivers that MAY apply to you. Please go to dmv.idaho.gov and click on the DMV COVID-19 Emergency Extension and Expanded Online Renewal Services link for more information.
Your Idaho DMV Portal
Login to see your customer profile and do business with ITD in one place.
- Renew your Idaho driver's license and/or ID card
- Order a driver's license and/or ID card replacement
- Check the status of your driving privileges
- Pay reinstatement fees
- Purchase your driving record
- Check the status of your vehicle registrations and titles
- Renew your vehicle registrations
- Purchase motor vehicle records
- Personalize a plate
- View your purchase history
State of Idaho Subscription Services
As a subscriber, you will receive a monthly invoice listing all Idaho.gov fee-based transactions, including detailed financial reports, for easy accounting
Learn more about becoming a subscriber
Services Available to Idaho Agencies, Cities, and Counties
To use these services for official business you must have an Idaho State Agency, City, or County email address, an active Access Idaho account and an ITD exempt user agreement on file with ITD.
Complete the ITD Exempt User Access Agreement