HERE YOU CAN
- Renew your Certificate of Authorization (COA) and update your company address. (Online fees range from $1.50 - $16.00.)
- Update and maintain your company’s Responsible Charge listing
- Update your company address (only), if your certificate is current. We do not maintain contact information on licenses/certificates that are not kept current.
- Pay for your renewal
YOU WILL NEED
- Your COA number. (Certificate of Authorization issued by the IPELS Board) Forgot it? Search for your COA number.
- Your PIN, listed on your paper renewal form. (If missing, call our office. 208-373-7210)
- License numbers for individual(s) in responsible charge
- A debit or credit card. (A portal administration fee will be added to the total renewal amount.)
ABOUT THIS SERVICE
- Renewal Fee: $120.00 annual
- Reinstatement Fee: $120.00 Renewal fee plus $60.00/month or partial month, up to a combined total of $500.00.
- Certificates expire on the last day of the month in which they were initially issued. See section 54-1216 of Idaho Code.
- Update an individual's address at the License/Certification Renewal Application.
A secure service from Idaho.gov