Secure, Online and Over-the-Counter Payment Tool
PayPort is available exclusively for Idaho state agencies, counties, cities and other government entities at no cost. Accept credit/debit card payments online and/or over-the-counter, with the following benefits:
- No fiscal impact to your agency/county/city
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant
- Quick and easy configuration
- No merchant fees or monthly minimums
- Funds can be deposited through Idaho State Treasurer or into non-state bank accounts
- Free, exportable online financial reports
- Free set-up, training and local support
- Free in-state customer service
- Provides swipe card readers at no cost
You decide what data to collect with your payments, and we provide the secure environment for transactions.
PayPort enables you to accept credit/debit card and electronic check payments online at no cost to your government entity. Features include:
- Matches logo from your website
- Capable of taking Personally identifiable information (PII) data
- Customizable form fields
- Back-end, real time billing reports
Set up your catalog, pricing structures, clerks and administrators, or let us do it for you. Add or delete from your catalog as often as needed.
PayPort enables you to accept credit/debit card and electronic check payments at the counter or over the phone at no cost to your government entity. Features include:
- Works with any PC connected to the internet
- Complimentary swipe card readers
- Quick processing—less than 4 seconds
- Free signage and credit card logo decals
- Requires no special equipment or dedicated lines
Frequently Asked Questions
This service can be used exclusively for Idaho state agencies, counties, cities and other government entities at no cost. There are no merchant fees or monthly minimums. In addition, you’ll have access to exportable online billing reports at no charge.
In partnership with Idaho Information Consortium, the State of Idaho established Access Idaho to develop, support, maintain and enhance the State's official web portal, idaho.gov, under a self-funding model using no tax dollars and appropriated funds.
- Make sure your default web browser is NOT Microsoft Edge.
- Go to the login page and right click on the page. Select “Create Shortcut” This will place a “generic” shortcut on your desktop.
- If you want to change the icon to a graphic ‘P’ for PayPort, please give us a call and we can email the file to you.